- Antara offers Outpatient coverage plans at a broad network of first-rate clinics and hospitals throughout Kenya.
- All coverage plans include unlimited consultations with doctors and specialists and all prescribed tests and medications.
- You can also purchase up to KES 1,000,000 shillings of Inpatient coverage for major procedures like surgery.
Health Navigation is an additional service that Antara layers on top of our coverage plans that assigns a dedicated Health Navigator to each and every person we cover. A Health Navigator is a trained health professional, a qualified nurse or clinical officer, who is responsible for the care and well-being of Antara’s members. It’s like having a nurse in the family!
Health Navigation fills in the huge gaps of care that clinics and hospitals just can’t provide. Your Health Navigator will be there:
- Via phone, sms, or our app, whenever you have a health question
- Before you get sick with screening and preventative care
- To take care of many simple health issues without a trip to the clinic
- To make the clinic experience better
- Most importantly, when you come home from the clinic for follow-up care, patient education, and care coordination of things like physiotherapy, nutrition, and fitness support.
Antara adds Health Navigation to its great Coverage because we’ve learned that’s how to offer:
- Care you’ll actually use
- Care that keeps you healthy
- Care that delivers better health outcomes
- Care that saves you time and makes you more productive
- Care that better protects you from health related costs